|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||LEO30B ERM~LEO100B ERM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1TON|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood pallet; steel pallet; customer-specified|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Product Name：:||B125 Square Manhole Cover||Surface Treatment::||Bituminous Paint/Water-based Paint|
|Hinge::||According To Drawings||Application::||Municipal Construction/residential Areas Etc.|
cast iron manhole cover,
steel manhole cover
Square Manhole Cover With Lock B125 Ductile Iron EN GJS500-7 ISO9001 Certification
Ductile cast iron GJS-500-7 - EN 1563 Manhole cover produced, according to provision of the latest edition of the UNI EN 124; consisting of a frame with a square shape at both, the supporting base and the top corresponding to the street level, provided with a outer winglet all along the four sides with shaped and bevelled corners to obtain a greater supporting base and allow a better anchorage to the foundation also by holes / elongated holes (for the class D400) useful for the fastening with anchor bolts, reinforcing ribs, constraining block for the unique matching with the cover, "U" shaped inter_x005fnal seat to achieve the airtightness to odors by filling with sand and/or equivalent materials when coupled with the cover, external seat shaped for the inserting of an opening tool. Square shape cover provided with: locking device made by elastic tongue/s that locks under the frame tongue and unlocks with a generic lever, blind slots for the inserting of the lifting keys; room for the insertion of any writings and/or logos (e.g. contracting entity + etc.); number to identify the external dimension of the frame, expressed in cm.; anti-slippery surface suitably shaped for the complete water runoff, bevelled corner for the unique matching with the frame. All covers and frames must display: the reference standard, the loading class, the mark of the manufacturer in code and the date of the batch.
Ductile Iron Square Manhole Cover
1. Product Information: Manhole Covers are manufactured for Construction, Electric, Water supply, Gas engineering system, Sanitary, Road Facility and Public use.
2. Material: Ductile Iron GGG500-7 & 400-12, Grey Iron GG20
3. Process: Molding ===> Casting ===> Cleaning ===> Coating ===> Packing ===> Delivery
4. Coating: black bitumen; Water-based paint; Without coating; Coating as per customers' requirement
5. Packing: Steel or wood pallet, or as per customers' requirements
|B125||LEO30B ERM||B125 290*290*30||200*200||30||5.3|
|B125||LEO40B ERM||B125 400*400*30||300*300||30||8.5|
|B125||LEO50B ERM||B125 500*500*30||400*400||30||13.5|
|B125||LEO60B ERM||B125 590*590*35||500*500||35||20.5|
|B125||LEO70B ERM||B125 690*695*40||600*600||40||31.3|
|B125||LEO80B ERM||B125 800*800*45||700*700||45||43.5|
|B125||LEO90B ERM||B125 900*900*55||800*800||55||61|
|B125||LEO100B ERM||B125 990*990*60||900*900||60||87.5|
1. No inherent scrap value thus reducing risk of theft.
2. Moderate weight and easy installation.
3. Can be used in -30℃ to 70 ℃degrees environment.
4. 30 years of service life.
5. Tested by national security agencies. Compressive, bending and impact resistant. Heat, cold, acid, etc.
6. Corrosion resistance, meet the needs of environmental protection, and reduce the exploitation of mining resources; beautify the city, classify the coloring, and enhance the taste of the city.
Contact Person: Daniel.du